Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the first and not the last...

This is my first entry to my blog. I've decided long time ago to start a blog but I don't have the time and idea to start one..uhh?? Ok fine I lied! I spent my free time sleeping in the past..I have wasted so many precious time of my life. But it already in the past and I think I should only concentrate on my future..

It's been a month since I came back from Korea. Surely I DO miss Korea very much(especially Ulsan of course). The friends left there, the shopping, the cinema, the transport, the outings, the gathering..and everything. I miss my life there..(there are also things I hate about Korea which I don't miss at all..but hey, I'm just beeing positive here) Hmm.. I think I will create another entry about the life in Korea later.

I want to keep it simple for the first entry. So I guess this is it. I will spend my time creating another post later. This is just the beginning..not the end.

Okay, see you!
Take care!