huuuuu...
just learnt that sharina hampir kena ragut(?) kat penang..
mari baca cerita yang dia update di facebook beliau...
"I finished my work and stepped into my car alone. Suddenly a motorbike came from the back then one guy came and try to open my left door eagerly but he failed coz I locked my car once I stepped in. Then he quickly bang my left window using a hard metal. Thank Allah that my car window didnt break. I quickly start my engine and speeding..still in trauma:( "
just learnt that sharina hampir kena ragut(?) kat penang..
mari baca cerita yang dia update di facebook beliau...
"I finished my work and stepped into my car alone. Suddenly a motorbike came from the back then one guy came and try to open my left door eagerly but he failed coz I locked my car once I stepped in. Then he quickly bang my left window using a hard metal. Thank Allah that my car window didnt break. I quickly start my engine and speeding..still in trauma:( "
i tried to reach her handphone but the line wasn't so clear.. so i text her je la..and after few minutes, she called me back..huhuhuhu...
Sherry dear,
take care tau.. we are all worried about you..
thank God you are safe and act quick enough..
if you need anything, we are here for you dear..
\ ( ㅜ ㅜ) /
To everyone else and also to myself,
Take care jugak! be extra careful and be safe ok?