Aiks.. Appreciation Day.. Menarik sungguh. Boleh hantar the card to sape2 yang kita nak.. Hurms..akan ku hantar kat sape2 yang sungguh membantu saya.. Eh? Tapi orang yang sangat and selalu membantu is dia. =) Thanks dear I appreciate it a lot.. You taught me many things sampai ada yang confuse saya nieh macam orang yang dah kerja one year plus. Hehehe. Thanks!
Anyway,the gossip that I heard from the gurls is right.. I will get new manager starts from july. Mereka pun begitu. Two of the senior analyst got promoted to manager position. My current manager will transfer to another team.. Things will change.. I hope things will be better and greater. Congratulation for all =)
Aiks! Hahahahahahaha.. My idea won for the energy saving! Yeay, I contribute 10 points to my Friendster team.. Hahahaha. Macam lawak pule. Mana idea2 yang car pool or naik lif sama2 or nak jimat kertas or nak bawak bekas sendiri and kurangkan tapau2 things using plastik? Saya suggestkan supaya semua or half of the lights to be off bile HRS got activities/meeting in different floor.. Simple right? Sebab last time,during HRS kick off, few SD have to go up, including myself. All the lights are on, and there was nobody in the office! Membazir sungguh... Hahaha. Anyway, saya masih tergelak terguling2.. Tapi am proud gak kot as my idea finally diterima pakai. Hehe. =)
Oh ya.. Today I got compliment from LHR.. =) mwuahahahahaha. Bunge2 nye hari nieh.. Alhamdulillah =)
Okaylah. Will update more.hopefully I won't forget what is the password for the post. Hahaha. Okays, take care! xoxo
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.