Erms, terasa empty pula. Lama pulak tak jumpa you kan.. Saya asik mengelak je dah hampir one year. Now pulak, lama pulak tak contact.. Cakap or share benda pun, just in general saje.. Maaf la. I don't have the courage to do so kot.. You know what happened pun.. I know you are not the same with those people, but ntah.. Pernah jadi jugak kowt dengan you.. That's make things hard I guess..
Erm, I am so sorry for what is happening to you. But I don't want you to repeat that person mistake. Things won't go anywhere if both of you just do the same bad things to each other. Am not sure how and what to say to you. Am a bit terrified after what happened last time. You have your issues, maybe that's why. I still won't run away from you. That's not what I will do. I will still listen to you.. And I am still praying for your happiness.. Hope someday somehow, things will be back to normal like before...
Erms, I don't have the courage to talk with you lately. Yup, we are like cats and dogs. Always fighting whenever we talk to each other. Funny.. Maybe we both got things that aren't clear or settled between one another, thinking nothing should be talk about. But somehow, I feel that's its funny that it seems like you try too hard to get away from me. Am sorry to say this but deep inside, I am thankful jugak la for what had happened. Seriously, I don't like you doing this and that. But, I guess what I don't like turns to be the every reason that I am attracted to you. Yup.. I do miss you. I just hope you to be more human, as its not only you who is hurt. You lied to me, force to do this and that, somehow 'kongkong' me.. Ohw right.. Maybe this is why everything start rasanya.
Erms, I almost always fly up to the sky when you flirt2 or say sweet2 stuff to me. But come to think of it, you say that to every girl in your life.. Hehe.. Anyway, thank you for being there for me. Listen and critic me sesuka hati. Sometimes its auchie but somehow, that's what I need. Thanks =)
Erms, last but not least, thank you for 'always' being there for me. Always running away but you 'always' catch me when I fall. You have been so 'wonderful'. Thank you for 'always' listening.
만족해요
Thanks for being there in my life. Thanks for letting me stay. Thanks for teaching me wonderful and useful things.. <3
Ya Allah, thank you for letting me meet these wonderful friends =) my favourite among them all..
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.