Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alhamdulillah..

Last Monday we all went for all employee meeting.. Yeah, our MD mentioned about the company performance and all. Alhamdulillah, so many good news shared..

Petang Monday tu, sebab balik lambat a bit, alih2 semua orang dah kecoh2.. "Dah masukkk... dah masuk..". Lepas tu nampak la everyone buat muka happy and share the news here and there. =) Saya? Hehe.. Sama je.. The first I text is you-know-who  ♥ And before that is share with my buddy la how she can check and everything..

The next day, biasa2 aja.. Try to check the total I will get, but got some problem and also, busy a bit with work.. Oh ya, got meeting tergempar dekat department where our SM request us to delete if we post anywhere the figure. Haha.. Kawan2, sile delete ya.. P&C!

Today, err..

Got the love letter from my boss.. Okay, takde revise.. Ish ish..

Alhamdulillah.. Thank you boss, Thank you BASF..  ♥

Syukur je la apa yang dapat.. Tak perlu compare dengan orang lain. Rezeki orang lain2.. Maybe dia lebih kat sini tapi kurang kat situ.. Maybe you kurang kat situ but lebih kat lebih kat tempat lain.. Think positive okay..

With this, there's a bigger challenge for this year.. Am still figuring out what I should do and roughly plan my journey in 2011.. Waaaa... Takot... Huhu.. Help~!

Anyway, I know already how much I get.. Bayar hutang je dah habis berapa ntah.. Then for family.. For my car.. For my future.. gadgets? Sooooo tempting.. Tapi, tengok dulu la..

Big plan for 2011.. Dateline coming sooon..  ♥

Okay lah.. Mahu buat benda lain.. Later I'll check if I have any Drafts in my post..

Lotsss and lotsss of things to share.. Will find my time to do it all.. Cuti jom! Haha..

Okay lah.. Bye!