Family?
Alhamdulillah ok. Kami sedang busy buat preparation untuk dila kawen. Will help in everyway that I can. I really really hope he will be there also to support my family. My dear... please....
Already got my 3rd nephew. Irzan. The night before, his elder brother jumped on my sis tummy and since then contraction. Baby lahir on 'Bersih' day, which I sangat tension as orang2 buat jalan tutup, buat sampah je, ikut2 je(mudah terpengaruh) and tak ada pegangan sendiri. I bet bape ketul je la yang tau ape yang diaorang really perjuangkan.
Aisy been learning English. Slowly, but surely he will get there. Kena train slow2. Ajar this and that.
Love life?
Imbalance! I miss him too much which sometimes make go crazy. Balik laaa bulan 6. Please! :(
Self target
Better on the money management - but still have to work things out. Banyak hutang lahgi herr and there.
Making my plan to my first destination : Australia :)
Work?
Aside from my imbalance ehemm, everything else is good kot. I took mc like few days ago. 2.5.2012 kot. Demam.. oh ya lor.. I belum update pasal itu ERP. Later2
Okay. Secara ringkas, itu la dia. Will update more. This is a place for my imbalanceness.
See you in my next post!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4