The very first trip.. might have missed add on few scene. That was the way I chose to tell.
Gone to Nami with friends. Wayyy back before the place is damn glamour and packed with visitor now. It was really bored, and we actually slept there. During summer break if I not mistaken. Dinner was across the island.. Don't remember what we had but I remember eating ramyeon.. I think.. Haha
The trip was pretty memorable. Think time tu pun I bulat like a balloon also. While floating, that was the time I decided. To let go, and to have the future. That moment change everything...
Rainy days.. Ran around like itu cerita which I seems to forget the tittle is.. "나에게 넌, 너에게 난".. was part of the song. Well I used to wear that grey jacket.
Played a game. Won this and it was given to me. Since then, this Mr Froggy been taking care of me, my life, my home.
Thank you.
Very simple way of telling. I don't know..