Nuffnang

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Just mumbling coz I'm bored

You really know how to curik my heart.. And then broke it. Haha

I have confess my feelings days before. Said thank you and goodluck. Yesterday something was not right but magically, I have nothing else to say! I always have excuses and things to complain(jahatnye saya).. I guess I had enough..

Alhamdulillah.  He said something yesterday. After all the rain and some thunder, I am now seeing the rainbow. Thank you. Pelangi memang cantek.

Anyway, friends and juniors getting married today(2 couple get married, 2 couple get engaged). Alhamdulillah. Am really happy for them.

Surely, people will ask.. when is my turn? I don't know. I am not that prepared I guess. But one thing for sure, I don't want to be engaged. Macam bazir je duit. Saya tak kaya.. Cukup la dengan hantar tanda(merisik) dan juga nikah. Jimat! Tapi, saya still mahu cincin tunang.. haha. Tamak!

Tapi ye la..Marriage is not something you can force. When you are ready, you will know. When its time, you will feel it. Saya masih tak prepare. You not only marrying your life partner, you are marrying the family as well..

You have to be prepared. Mentally, spiritually, financially...

Huhu.. jangan fikir sangat pasal duit..  Takpe lah. Soon, things will workout somehow. Rezeki di tangan Tuhan. Ingat!

Okay la. Mahu makan and sambung kemas. Bye2