Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi there

Just a quick Hi after I left this blog bersawang. Feels bad pulak. Ampunkan saya, but I can't guarantee it wont happen again. Got a tiny feeling that this will happen again in future.

Okay. Lets start...

Lots has change in 2014. Life moving to different directions. I'm trying new things, I'm learning new things. Struggling to balance things out but it does feels so goood that I'm giving myself to explore things out there. 

1. Start selling things
- I'm a SID which means Shaklee Independent Distributor. Yeah, mari ber'shaklee'. Its not that becoming one then you are suddenly a doctor express. This is just a supplements that help to balance up what you ate and what your body needs. If you are sick, of course you will need a doctor. I really recomend everyone to take shaklee as its one of the best supplements and terbukti keberkesanannya. 

- Aside from that, I also join biz kaaching. Which is Phyto Science product. Not as havoc or as active as anyone else. I more to want to help people, not to target for money. Kalau kita kejar duit saja memang tak ke mana kan? And again, its just a supplement. Stemcell do make your skin better and also your hair kurang gugur. Betullll tak tipu. 

- Wanted to clean my closet and let go stuff I no longer need. Hehe. This one not yet do

2. Change of role
- Well.. At last I am moving to Functional Team. Which is after 2 times I rejected. Hehe. I rejected because its not something I'm passionate to do. But I accepted just because I think its something that meant to be. Well, at least I'm going somewhere after 4 years in this company. You have to move somewhere right? Its tough because I get 2 company. But I think that will at least make me stay for a while. 

3. Phone has changed! 
- Finally. After 3Gs, 4, 4S, 5  Hahaha. Sorry, its something I wanted since long time ago. 

More things will change by second and third quarter. But thats later2 lor. 

I'm going to start my work now. I will write more later for sure

If you have questions for the things I sell, you know where to find me. 

Till then!