Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

give me strength..

Please give me strength to live my days.

After what happened, thank you for making me stand up again..

Thank you for giving me such a great friend(s) that are there when I'm happy or sad.

Things aren't fair but someday somehow, I will make my way through it all.

Maybe its not my rezeki. Let's try somewhere else..

Thank you also for giving me courage and the strong will to drive home safely while I felt my kaki was like jelly just now.

Gosh.. I just don't know how to react for this..

Hurm, I need to sleep. My mind quite disturbed already.. I need to rest..

Anyway, my last word(for today) to you:
Please don't make the same mistake like she did.. No matter how you are wounded, it will not solve anything that you both only balas balik what you do, what you say and what you don't like about each other.. Remember that.. Take care, my dear friend. I will pray for you both.. Take care. Sabar k? If anything, you know how to find me..

Nyte!

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.