Yes.. sangat sorry sebab lama tak tulis. This will be a quick one also. Sangat sangat busy.. and maybe I also dont know how to divide my time. 1st thing first.. Maybe thats why dah lama tak blog..
Balik rumah hari2 will take one hour plus. Kat rumah dah lama tak on laptop. Either nephew or niece akan terkam. Lagipun, battery dah flat. Kena buy a new battery or maybe upgrade? Hehe. Takmo. I love my black apple :)
Neway, what else... ye! Hari2 pegi balik dah penat. Kena gerak at 7 am and reach office sometimes at 830am. Too much! Balik office pun lebih kurang. Dulu paling lama pun one hour je. Huhu. Its something I dont like, but i just have to do.
Lain2? Work? Always busy. Last week ada 4 days of training. Gile ke ape. Then balik rumah pun flat. Its good la. Dapat learn benda baru. Still have lots of thing to learn...
Okay lah. Dah 830 am. Mau bekerja :)
Tata!