Nuffnang

Thursday, July 15, 2010

another farewell

Picture from farewell with the only guy in my team, Mr Muammar Ghadafi(I hope I get his name right..huhu).. anyway, last day for Dafi was last Friday. It was quite emotional in the team seeing him cried because he is leaving. He has been in the team for like 2 years. Its actually a bit touchie la sebab dia menangis. Even Sharina and Eizu pun nanges sikit(sebab tengok dia nangis).. Me? Well, I macam gelak+nanges sikit time tengok Dafi nangis time open up the present we gave him.. Pictures of us, the SD team. Anyway, surely,he will be missed.

Oh ya, just knew something about him.. He joined the company on 1st of July. He always celebrate his anniversary of joining the company for the past few years. That is actually a cool thing to do kowt.. Patutkah mencontohi beliau? Hehe

Anyway Dafi, all the best for your future. Now the SD team just girls sahaja.. Only up till today la tapi. Tomorrow we will be getting a new team member, a guy named Freddie. And I have to train him woo.. Hadoih..

Okay lah.. Mahu tidur. Have to bangun awal lagi for esok jugak.. Huhu.. Ok..Nyte2!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="352" caption="all the best to u Dafi"][/caption]

p/s+

picture nie sangat kecik.. akan update picture lain bile jumpa..huhu

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.