Nuffnang

Thursday, July 29, 2010

damn upset..

Was okay yesterday but am seriusly in a bad mood today. wtf,its one day before my birthday. But everything is upside down. Am sangat2 sedey..sangat2 upset..

Start with sms and call is not answered.. Then I slept in the car and bangun with badmood. Maybe sebab tak puas tidur or sebab rasa insecure time tidur kat driver's seat.. Tapi sure the exact reason, tapi it makes me sangat2 tak okay.. Lepas dah naik atas pula, its that perempuan pulak yang bajet bagus. Wtf?! Its her yang pergi training then what? You expect me to know how's your training by only showing me the buku training tuh? You pulak busy with your receipt and all? When I want to talk to you, you said ohw buat kerja dulu. Bile dah takde kerja, takde pula nak datang and say stuff.. If orang lain datang and say things to you, you act okay saje.. Wtf!! Its only you ke yang kerja sini??? The kerja is only you yang nak buat and I'm not?? Baik I resign if you are that committed with your work and stuff.. Cam celaka..

Tambah pulak with being turn down untuk malam ini.. 'I have family plan tonight. I cannot meet you today.. Cannot do anything, benda dah lama plan..' Hurms.. Its okay je la kowt. Its a bonus for me, 1st, knowing that you give me up menjelang my birthday.. And second, I said I want to be with you that night, don't care anything else but that..and I got turned down.. Like everything I said to you does not matter at all.. Sigh.. I am never anything to you I guess..

Haish.. What's worse akan jadi today?

Sigh.. Its really the suckest July ever..

I feel so broken...

:'(

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.