suddenly the sms and the calls got rejected..again..dont undertand why when you do things, its okay, its no problem.. when its me who bising or rasa ape2 or buat things, its wrong.. now, things are different and bla bla bla..hurms..
suddenly the radio also playing songs yang begituh..
bla bla bla..
No one to answer to,
no one that's gonna argue, no,
And since I got the hold off me,
I'm living life now that I'm free, yeah,
bla bla bla.
I'm so sorry that it didn't work out I'm moving on,
I'm so sorry but it's over now,
the pain is goooone,
bla bla bla..
Now I'm feeling how I should,
never knew single could feel this good, oh,
Stop playing miss understood,
back in the game, who knew I would, oh,
So flex how I spread my wings, loving myself makes me wanna sing, oh,
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
and bla bla bla..
sigh..
turned on the tv, same thing.. all the tv show playing the same type of story.. leaving for better good.. deserve better bla bla bla, it was all a mistake, sorry and bla bla bla.. like sorry going to change anything..
am bothered about all these.. its all about you..
entah la.. i need someone to talk to.. and the only one who i can talk to is you.. yes, i mean it..
so please.. listen..
........