Am not clear at all about everything. Why its you who can do and decide this and that.. Am upset that you just gave up on things just like that. Is it totally my fault that I didn't consider your feelings before? But most things pun, either I am like that or I did that for a reason.. Bukannya semua sengaja nak itu ini.. Selalu kena marah je. When I tried to explain, you won't listen.. Tak percaya, whatever I do always wrong and not perfect..
***********************************
Okay..you just reply my sms.. Nak bagi saya cooldown a bit? Sorry,not working for me.. More headache, risau, makin tak makan and makin tak buat apa saja..
Erms..its okay lah.. Its just me..
Take care.. I hope you are happy.. Thanks for replying..
P/s+
Am not sure if the time is not showing correctly or not..takot kena edit as ih2 je post ni ada kat phone draft..rasanya dah send petang tadi..huhu..okay lah..my headache is here already.. =(
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.