Nuffnang

Monday, September 27, 2010

monday story

Morning! This is actually a short post untuk Monday but tidak post atas sebab2 tertentu.

Teruk kan my mata? It was soooo obvious that Rina and KF noticed right away.. Actually I know my eyes camtu tapi what to do pun, kena la datang kerja jugak no matter what..

Some other people sees it as normal.. Tapi entahlah.. I don't know la pulak if begitu..

Today I heard a news that somehow make me very happy. I told *someone* about it but some few guys yang sibuk2 lalu at my place oversee(?) the paper and terkantoi jugak.. And I told my hometown friend about it.. Of course la, kena marah at first.. Then we agree to have dinner together someday.. Haha.. Tak pasal je..

Aside from that, erm, my ****** getting pelik and more pelik.. Some says it's because saya stress. Some says it's normal.. Well, it never actually happened before. Sebab tu saya worried!

Erms, okay lah.. Nak nap kejap.. Mata dah berair sudah.. Later I'll write more...

Tata!




판다

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.