I don't know what else I should say, do or feel. I hate it so. I hate it when people treat me without respect. Insulting me, think that only their perspective is correct, and in the end, saying I'm the one who is so stubborn and I'm the one yang selfish..
What am I huh? Do I think I am just a toy.. When you want me, you look for me,play with me,spend time with me.. when you don't want me, or feel like bla bla bla, you just leave me just like that..
Seriusly, I am really broken. I never cried this much before, and I never cried yang my whole body sakit, sampai 2 hari.. My eyes tak payah la cakap, my head hurts, badan pun panas..
And people just expecting I ok sendiri. Suddenly magicly okay my myself..
Why do you have to make it everything is about you.. When you hate that thing happen to you/people treat you bad, why do you treat people the same way? Just to balas dendam that that person layan you like that?
Gosh.. I am really sick.. This thing also don't seem to be clear.. Best thing is, I get ignored, and it make things far worse..
Why is everything have to be you? Why what I say NEVER anything? You don't care what I said. I am like this and that because of you, then when I bising2, its me yang kena marah balik, yang kena ignore..
Why...
I am so give up.. Am crying and I don't want to be here anymore..
Ntah lah.. If its you je yang penting..then sile la proceed. Just delete me saja. Its tak penting pun whether I am here or not in your life. You got many others right?
...
P/s+
When I get ignored, I demam and all..
I wondered what would happen if you delete me from your life.. Well, wtf u care right? Its stupid aju..
P/s++
Wah..baru cakap, bangun2 je terus nak pitam..nice.effect paling cepat!
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.