already try to pusing2 or do everything that usually make me sleepy. but i still could not sleep. shyt.. I start to cry again..
I don't know.. I give up everything..
as you wish la kot.. I don't want to and i wont login my facebook(might be deleting it). I will not answer call or sms.. I will quit my job.. I will go away..
I hope that make you really puas and happy...
it's not your decision that hurt me.. its how you layan me after that really kills me.. its ok. you have many people in your life. so you will not feel anything sangat if I'm like this or ape2.. thats why can ignore rite? =(
I'm not trying to change what your decision is. I am really mad and upset on how you layan me ikut suke2.. like its only you that matters.. like it's all about you.. like I NEVER and I DON'T have feelings at all.. =(
I can't write anymore. too sad and too upset already.. I feel so broken..
[caption id="attachment_456" align="aligncenter" width="535" caption="feel so broken.."]
[/caption]