Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

..broken..

I draft a post, which I extremely like. but I guess I didn't save it and its gone. Erm..stupid la aju..

Ntah lah. I am so broken hearted now. Feel like ape je when orang boleh suke2 aje nak mainkan and decide this and that for me. I have feelings too. I have things I like and I hate jugak..

Cried a lot yesterday. Usually,I will feel better. But this time I don't. Still am crying after I woke up, during I took my shower, while I was ironing my baju, while tengah siap2, while driving and I am still crying now.. If naik office now, I'm pretty sure I'll be crying jugak. I guess I never hurt like this before. And I just don't know what should I do or who should I talk to.. I need a friend who can understand and most importantly, a friend who will listen..

I don't know. I lost my sense of humor, I barely laugh, I don't talk to people, I lost my appetite,eventhough I am extremely hungry. I'm feeling like shutting down my blog, deleting my facebook, changing my phone number. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to meet sape2. I want to sit alone and I want to be alone. Yes, I am that hurt.

Wish I can talk to you. But the only thing matters to you is you yourself.. What you want, and how you want things to be.. Please, if I'm ever a somebody to you, please listen. Please.. Can't you see I'm this hurt already.. =(

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.