Hmm...
Had a small talk with a friend of a friend.. He said that its going to be okay.. Well, I sure hope so. But I've lost hope already..
Yes, things always happen for a reason. Life is always fair. Maybe this is happening to me as maybe dulu I buat somebody else's life like this. Maybe its somebody make his life like that and that's why this is happening to me.
Nak cakap this is fate or not my jodoh? Well, you never know what's your fate is. Sometimes you try hard to delete someone in your life. But sooner or later, you will still bump into that person again. I just don't call everything is fate. Because sometimes, you will always have a better choice. People don't say,'Its not your fate to make mistake'. Most likely, people will say, 'its your choice to make mistake'. Plus, its not you who tentukan how and what others fate is, base on the decision you made.
Life has its charm on its own. It does not always give you something best for giving up something good. You never know that something is truely good or the best for you. Well, okay, maybe that's for you. But you never can say what's best for you is also the best for someone else too. You never know the history or the background of that someone.
People don't always get something best after something better. You never know what's the best for you also. Sometime you thought that this or that is the best for you, but its actually 'better' only. Means, there's still something best for you out there. And sometimes, what you thought the best for you is actually the worse! You only thought its the best for you because you want it that way.
I am going to give up. Time won't always heal.. I'm really in a mess and I will try to find my way out somehow.
Thank you to you for saying, "hang on girl. You will be okay.." Ntah lah.. Tengok je la..
Okaylah.. Nak kena naik office dah. I will try to post all the other drafts from my phone and pc. Lots of post yang tulis separuh, including the one where I post about the presents, the good things and bad things, and also few other stuff.
Okay lah, am late already. Aju, take care okay..
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.